Head of Portfolio ManagementDarmstadt, Germany
AB Enzymes is is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (London UK), reporting into the Associated British Foods Ingredients Division (Paris, France), and it is a leading company in the enzymes business operating from sites worldwide, with Head Office in Germany. Operating in the Biotechnology industry, we are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and technical enzymes businesses. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers’ value these highly. At all our locations globally, we offer attractive compensation packages and social benefits to our employees. For more information: visit us on our website.
As Head of Portfolio Management you will lead the team that owns the planning, implementation, communication and execution of all business projects cross segments and you will join us at an exciting time. You will closely interact with R&D, Manufacturing, Sales, Application Development and Product Management and creating value by bringing Project and Portfolio management to a next level to secure continued business growth. You will work in a fast moving and growing environment in a challenging senior management position with a high level of independency.
- Lead and Develop our portfolio management efforts as well as the project management team based in Germany and Finland
- Guide cross-functional project members towards effective and efficient use of resources incl. proper planning and follow-up
- Lead and motivate stakeholders to follow up on their project duties
- Drive continuous improvement in project work, in close collaboration with project teams
- Development of best practice tools and techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and ensure correct and up-to-date visibility of the complete project portfolio
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders
- Provide training and guidance to Project Managers and other persons involved in projects
- Degree e.g. in Biotechnology, Chemistry, other life sciences or solid experience in these areas
- Significant experience in portfolio management, development of relevant tools and techniques as well as in people management is a must
- Superb communicator who appears trustworthy
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, being able to manage conflicts and facilitate solution finding
- Organizational sensitivity; able to manage horizontal relationships; team player
- Multi-tasking skills as well as excellent organization and time management skills
- Fluency in English is a must; other relevant languages like German or Finish would be a positive
Do we have your attention?
Please apply online by latest July 3rd on our Career website