Internship - Human ResourcesDarmstadt, Germany
AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (London UK), reporting into the Associated British Foods Ingredients Division (Paris, France), and it is a leading company in the enzymes business operating from sites worldwide. Operating in the Biotechnology industry, we are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and technical enzymes businesses. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. For more information visit us: https://www.abenzymes.com/en/
If you apply successfully for this position, you will join our growing business in the Global HR team with exciting responsibilities interacting with colleagues across levels and departments located worldwide. You will get valuable insights in different HR fields focusing on HR Transactions, Recruiting, Training and Development and other HR projects.
The main responsibilities of this role will include
- Support the global HR team located in Germany and Finland in day-to-day HR transactions including HRIS maintenance
- Prepare HR documents like employment contracts, amendments, agreements etc.
- Coordinate trainings with external partners including participant management
- Support the HR specialist in Recruiting matters like candidate management, interview coordination etc.
- Lead and own HR projects resulting from the HR strategy in cooperation with the HR Leadership team
- Minimum duration of compulsory internship should be 4-6 months
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in the field of economics, psychology or communication
- Ideally, you have already gained first working experience
- You are well organized, with good IT/MS-Office skills
- You bring a High working commitment, open and collaborative personality, very good service orientation
- Excellent English language and written skills essential, German or Finnish language skills are a plus