IT EngineerDarmstadt, Germany
AB Enzymes is is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (London UK), reporting into the Associated British Foods Ingredients Division (Paris, France), and is a leading company in the enzymes business with sites worldwide and a Head Office in Germany. Operating in the Biotechnology industry we are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and technical enzymes business. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and highly valued by our customers. For more information visit us: https://www.abenzymes.com/en/
If you successfully apply for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years. You will be an active member of the Global IT team located in Germany. You will report to the global IT service delivery manager and your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Taking care of the daily on-site End-User Computing support together with our central service desk based in the UK
- Ensuring quality service delivery for users both in Germany and in regional offices and global ticket management
- Owning the local and regional IT infrastructure
- Managing projects in the field of IT infrastructure and IT support
- Hardware and software IT asset management, including licence management
- Procurement of IT equipment
- IT-related user communication and training.
- Bachelor's degree (informatics or similar) or a completed apprenticeship in the IT sector.
- Service-oriented mindset focused on user experience.
- First experience in IT support and IT project management.
- Broad understanding in IT infrastructure and service processes.
- Result-oriented personality with talent for self-management.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to structure work and processes efficiently.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & German.