Key Account ManagerChina
AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (London UK), reporting into the Associated British Foods Ingredients Division (Paris, France), and it is a leading company in the enzymes business operating from sites worldwide, with Head Office in Germany. Operating in the Biotechnology industry, we are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and technical enzymes businesses. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers’ value these highly. At all our locations globally, we offer attractive compensation packages and social benefits to our employees. For more information: visit us on our website.
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years. You will be Key Account Manager China Bakery Formulators reporting to our Regional Director China.
The main responsibilities include:
- Account planning and sales analysis and accurate sales forecasting
- To achieve sales objectives and KPI’s with the key account(s)
- To build sustainable long term relationships based upon multi-level contacts
- To negotiate contracts and deal executions
- Identifying, creating, quantifying and prioritizing sales opportunities
- Supporting AB Enzymes’ global Key Account team to manage the daily relationships with customers.
- Attending trade shows and industry conferences to develop contacts ascertain industry trends and promote AB Enzymes’ products
- Key focus on sales growth
We are looking for a curious and service oriented personality who likes to drive the business. If you are a proactive and enjoy selling you are the ideal fit for us.
Furthermore we look for:
- Experience in enzymes is a clear asset, but not essential. More importantly you bring in depth knowledge and experience from the bakery formulators area.
- You possess an academic degree in Food Science, Chemistry and/or Biotechnology
- Ability to identify key accounts by analyzing their current growth, strategic importance and future potential
- A profound interest in identifying, understanding and meeting customer needs
- Customer focused and communicative personal style – preferably from your experience in a commercial or technical role in the baking industry
- Resolving complaints with key accounts
- Willingness and capability to travel 50-60% of the time throughout China
- Fluency in written and oral English