Demand & Supply PlannerDarmstadt, Germany
AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (UK) and it is a leading company in the enzymes business worldwide. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes business. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. We are headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany with our manufacturing facility based in Finland. We conduct commercial operations globally and you will operate within a highly profitable growing business, whilst being part of one of the UK’s largest PLC’s.
Demand & Supply Planner (Located in Darmstadt, Germany)
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years. In this key role you will be part of the Demand & Supply Planning Team and be responsible for understanding the demand in your business segment, translating it into a mid-term supply plan as well as balancing the immediate demand and supply. Your key objectives will be achieving, improving and exceeding targeted customer service levels as well as managing the inventory levels and managing supply for part of our product portfolio within the Global Supply Chain. Excellent understanding and operating of SAP MM and PP modules (familiarity with SAP SD is an advantage) is required as you will be an SAP key user in our planning area. In this challenging role you will maintain strong working relationships with our manufacturing plant in Finland and as well with the Sales and Marketing organizations. You will report to the Integrated Business Planning Manager.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Smooth and successful demand and supply planning for all Finished Goods in your business segment
- Improve Planning Related Processes in SAP as an SAP Key User (MM, PP modules)
- Maintain, monitor Master Data; revise essential system planning data (Safety Stocks, batch size, etc.) to ensure SAP system is effectively planning future requirements
- Support Sales team with customer specific demand analysis and recommendations
- Proactively report product and material availability issues within the S&OP process
- Confirm production/shipping schedules, monitor open purchase orders to ensure in-time deliveries.
- Excellent cross-functional relationships along integrated planning process
- Calculation of KPIs and reporting to management
- Participate and contribute to the monthly S&OP / IBP process
Required Qualifications and Key Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, engineering, operations, Supply Chain or equivalent job experience
- +4 years Supply and/or Demand Planning experience
- Very good knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP-SD, MM, PP, ECC6.0) and/or Supply Chain Planning solutions (e.g. JDA, Logility)
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Flexible work schedule
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English; at least an understanding of German
- APICS CPIM/CSCP certification or certification in progress preferable
We offer you a challenging and multi-faceted employment opportunity with a long-term perspective in a fast-growing, leading company in the industrial enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. We offer a performance-based compensation and excellent benefits. Do we have your attention? We are looking forward to receiving your application together with your salary expectations using the form below.
Address: AB Enzymes GmbH, Feldbergstraße 78, D-64293 Darmstadt
AB Enzymes is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.