HR Manager Recruiting, Development & TrainingDarmstadt, Germany
AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (UK) and it is a leading company in the enzymes business worldwide. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes business. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. We are headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany with our manufacturing facility based in Finland. We conduct commercial operations globally and you will operate within a highly profitable growing business, whilst being part of one of the UK’s largest PLC’s. We are looking for a HR Manager Recruiting, Development & Training (Based in Darmstadt, Germany).
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years. You will have a visible role in the global HR Team actively interacting with the whole global Human Resources and all departments.
You are responsible for:
- Ensure an optimal and timely Recruiting of vacant positions
- Develop and implement core training programmes to support the advancement of leadership skills and the organisation’s development
- Driving the focus and adherence of performance management processes and advancing engagement and commitment to this
- Develop talent succession plans and coaching to improve personal development plans for managers and supervisors
- Ensure a systematic implementation of agreed actions resulting from the employee surveys and initiate regular new surveys
- Ensure a systematic and effective administration of HR matters
Your required qualifications and key skills:
- Master’s Degree in business or HR related management
- Ideally at least 5 years working experience in Human Resources Management, 10 years preferred, ideally in international and producing companies or R & D companies
- Excellent knowledge of Recruiting processes and HR Development issues
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and motivational skills; capability to develop constructive relationships with a wide variety of people
- Excellent English language and written skills essential, German language skills highly desirable
- Well organized, with good IT/MS-Office skills
- High working commitment, open and collaborative personality, very good service orientation
- AB Enzymes is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Address: AB Enzymes GmbH, Feldbergstraße 78, D-64293 Darmstadt
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. We offer a performance-based compensation and excellent benefits. Do we have your attention? We are looking forward to receiving your application together with your salary expectations using the form below.