HR ManagerDarmstadt, Germany
AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (UK) and it is a leading company in the industrial enzymes business worldwide. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes business. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. We are headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany with a joint venture in Finland responsible for manufacturing and part of our research (www.roal.fi/in_english). We conduct commercial operations globally and you will operate within a highly profitable growing business, whilst being part of one of the UK’s largest PLC’s.
We are looking for a:
(based in Darmstadt near Frankfurt, Germany)
The successful candidate will join us at an exciting time, with fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years. This role will support activities spanning the broad spectrum of HR including Resourcing, Development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits.
Your key responsibilities are
- Consulting and supporting Line Managers in defined business areas/functions to develop their organisations and teams for the future (including resourcing, talent and performance management, organisational development).
- Supporting Line Managers and employees on day to day aspects across the range of HR areas e.g. policies and procedures, labour rules, maternity/paternity leave, pay and benefits, collective agreements etc.
- Lead responsibility for compensation and benefits. Driving practices in compensation and benefits for global organisation, managing pay review cycles as well as driving the continuous improvement of compensation approaches.
- Develop and implement, monitor and maintain HR policies in close co-operation with HR Director and HR Managers.
- Responsible for driving improvements in HR processes, automation and utilisation of HRIS to continuously optimise HR effectiveness.
- Lead and support HR projects and initiatives/general operational aspects.
Your required qualifications and key skills
- Graduate level education (commercial/HR related bias highly desirable).
- Significant breadth and depth of experience across the spectrum of HR areas and Responsibility areas defined above.
- Sound knowledge of German labour law and first experience dealing with WC related matters.
- Advanced and fluent verbal and written English and German skills.
- Sound analytical skills and affinity for numbers.
- Strategic orientation, thinking ahead whilst able to plan and organise effectively on shorter term aspects. Juggling multiple aspects concurrently.
- Experience of utilising HRIS to improve HR processes and effectiveness.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- High working commitment, open and collaborative with strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills, capability to develop constructive relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of dealing with colleagues/customers in other countries/cultures highly desirable.
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long term perspective in a fast growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. We offer a performance based compensation and excellent benefits. Do we have your attention? We are looking forward to receiving your application together with your salary expectations online at:
Address: AB Enzymes GmbH, Feldbergstraße 78, D-64293 Darmstadt