Key Account Manager Baking Enzymes South America (Brazil)Darmstadt, Germany
AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (UK) and it is a leading company in the enzymes business worldwide. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes business. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. We are headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany with our manufacturing facility based in Finland, with global commercial operations.
If you apply and are successful in being appointed to this position of Key Account Manager Baking Enzymes South America (Brazil), you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years. The purpose of this position is to drive and manage the growth of bake enzymes sales within South America.
The key requirements of the position are:
- Proactive account planning and sales analysis to maximise opportunities in the market and drive sales growth. Identifying, creating, quantifying and prioritizing such opportunities.
- Achieve sales targets whilst also delivering key performance metrics with key accounts.
- To build sustainable long term relationships based upon multi-level contacts.
- To effectively negotiate contracts and finalise deals to execution.
- Deliver high accuracy in sales forecasting.
- Collaborating closely with AB Enzymes’ global Key Account team and other internal partners to manage the daily relationships with customers.
- Attending trade shows and industry conferences to develop contacts ascertain industry trends and promote AB Enzymes’ products.
Required Qualifications and Key Skills
The required qualifications and key skills are:
- Experience in enzymes is an advantage, however, not essential. More importantly you bring significant in-depth knowledge and experience from the baking and/or baking ingredient industry (gained preferably in commercial roles).
- Academic degree in Food Science, Chemistry and/or Biotechnology is highly desirable. However, alternatively you have a proven solid background in baking, chemistry or bio-technology industries.
- Technical knowledge about baking procedures, formulas and ingredients is advantageous.
- Demonstrable business acumen enabling ability to conceptualise, determine and identify prospects growth, strategic importance and future potential.
- Strong customer focus with desire and interest to understand and meet customer needs.
- High level interpersonal impact, communication and influencing skills which build constructive relationships at all levels. Able to resolve problems and find solutions.
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and organizational skills.
- Fluency in written and oral Portuguese and English. In addition, Spanish is highly desired and preferred.
- Collaborative team player and co-worker who builds positive relationship both within and outside the organization.
- Attentive to detail while remaining focused on the primary objective.
- Willingness and capability to travel 50-60% of the time throughout Brazil and South America.
- Knowledge, experience and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as other business software.
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. We offer a performance-based compensation and excellent benefits. Do we have your attention? We are looking forward to receiving your application together with your salary expectations using the form below.
Address: AB Enzymes GmbH, Feldbergstraße 78, D-64293 Darmstadt
AB Enzymes is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.