R&D Internship, Bachelor Thesis or Master ThesisDarmstadt, Germany
AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (UK) and it is a leading company in the enzymes business worldwide. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes business. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. We are headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany with our manufacturing facility based in Finland. We conduct commercial operations globally and you will operate within a highly profitable growing business, whilst being part of one of the UK’s largest PLC’s.
We are looking for a student for a
R&D Internship, Bachelor Thesis or Master Thesis
Molecular Biology / Bioprocesses / Biochemistry
If you apply successfully for this internship, you will be in for a hands on supervised experience in industrial biotechnology. You will have the opportunity to work in our Research & Development team in Darmstadt with a link to our Finnish site in Rajamäki. You will be given the opportunity to take own responsibility for a research project as well as support us in the day-to-day work such as assisting and providing support in all R&D lab functions.
- You are studying Molecular Biology/ Microbiology / Biochemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology or related areas
- You have successfully passed the first semesters
- You have good command of English and German
- You have practical experiences in Molecular Biology and Microbiology (e.g. sterile techniques, DNA cloning and analysis, PCR, genetic transformation) and / or Bioprocess techniques and / or biochemistry (enzyme assays and protein characterization)
- You are familiar with MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are team-oriented, open-minded, communicative, analytical, flexible and self-dependent
- You want to work in an industrial setting for a minimum duration of 2 months, (3 – 6 months are preferred)
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted internship in a fast -growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. You will receive an internship payment incl. benefits. We are looking forward to receiving your application together with your availability, using the form below.
Address: AB Enzymes GmbH, Feldbergstraße 78, D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
AB Enzymes is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.