Regional Supply Chain Manager South East Asia PacificSingapore
AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (London UK), reporting into the Associated British Foods Ingredients Division (Paris, France), and it is a leading company in the enzymes business operating from sites worldwide, with Head Office in Germany. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes businesses. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers’ value these highly.
We are looking for a highly motivated:
Regional Supply Chain Manager South East Asia Pacific
(Located in Singapore)
You will be joining our global Supply Chain team and be closely connected to our local business team in Singapore. As Supply Chain Manager SEAP you manage all aspects of product supply and demand fulfilment, ensuring reliable on-time supply of product, at the right service levels, to customers throughout the region.
- Maintain appropriate regional supply and inventory levels of finished products to ensure the fulfilment of regional customer demand under consideration of inventory, working capital, service target levels, and logistics costs
- Manage the supply chain costs budget: Driving cost effectiveness of the SC - Key measures will be Inventory carrying costs, and regional SC costs as % of sales
- Manage 3PL contracts and oversee the performance of local warehouses and transportation service providers to ensure quality levels are high and costs are as low as possible.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate relationships with group and external service providers, developing business relationships and reviewing these regularly, with a view to providing an appropriate distribution network for the business as it grows in the region.
- Facilitate the monthly demand and supply review process as part of the Integrated Business Planning process. Work closely with the regional director in order to provide insights into potential impact of key issues, gaps, opportunities and risks
- Contribute to the growth of the business in the region and acting as an ambassador of high performance for the company and the Supply Chain organisation
- Ensure uninterrupted business support in the areas of regional Supply Chain and Customer Service by acting as a back-up for the regional Regional Customer Service
Required qualifications and key skills
- Educational degree to level in business, supply chain, or sciences
- Experience in supply chain / customer service/ logistics responsibilities
- Fluent in verbal and written English, other (regional) languages would be beneficial
- Good skills with Microsoft Office applications. Experience with ERP systems, in particular SAP, is an advantage
- Initial demand and/ or supply planning experience and preferably with S&OP / IBP processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a diverse international team environment
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and dynamic / changing demands
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational skills and meticulous in detail
- A strong team player and high degree of personal motivation along with a desire to make an immediate contribution to the business
- Good business acumen in dealing with challenges and issues; implementing appropriate actions to resolve issues
- Availability for international travel
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. We offer a performance-based compensation and excellent benefits. Do we have your attention? We are looking forward to receiving your application together with your salary expectations.