Technical Service ExpertDarmstadt, Germany
AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (London UK), reporting into the Associated British Foods Ingredients Division (Paris, France), and it is a leading company in the enzymes business operating from sites worldwide, with Head Office in Germany. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes businesses. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers’ value these highly.
We are looking for a highly motivated Technical Service Expert (Located in Darmstadt, near Frankfurt, Germany).
You will be joining our integrated Product Service Group (PSG) that is located in both Finland, Rajamäki and Germany, Darmstadt. This team manages the product related information in companywide processes and administrates the document management vaults. PSG works in close collaboration with other functions like Customer Service, Quality Control and Regulatory. We have daily touchpoints with Sales, Marketing and Quality Management. As Technical Expert located in Darmstadt you will be managing the product information requests companywide, being the key contact for requests coming from German customers, both internal inside the company and external. You will be embedded in a team reporting to the PSG manager located in Rajamäki.
- Manage, coordinate and enter product related information for the business processes.
- Have as a main task the management of Customer Questionnaires: the workflow, contents and communication.
- Respond to various product related requests from our customers in Sales, the Customer Service, Marketing or others. Here you collect and share product quality statements and other information which are maintained by Procurement, Regulatory Affairs and Quality departments.
- You will act as a key and admin person for the document management system. In this role you support the projects and business functions concerning development of information management. The specific tasks for you are the metadata management, to assure the validity and availability of information. You will also have advisor role with training tasks to keep the users update.
- You are involved and have specific tasks in the change management processes for the product information, which are e.g. Product Specification and Supplier Approval processes.
Required Qualifications and Key Skills
- Preferably technical background: laboratory technology, biochemistry, chemistry, or the natural sciences with basic understanding or experience in chemistry and process technology
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Native German skills are ideal, fluent German skills a must
- You are able to effectively prioritize work and customer requests
- You follow a systematic approach and show good project management skills
- You appear solution and action oriented with a customer focused mindset
- You take ownership for your role and beyond
- Good IT skills. Experienced in using Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of ISO quality management systems
- Knowledge and user experience in M-files document management system is preferred