ROHAMENT® CL is a liquid-formulated fungal cellulase enzyme for hydrolyzing non-starch polysaccharides. It contains cellulase for the degradation of cellulose, and other enzymes to degrade plant cell-wall polysaccharides such as beta-glucans and xylans. ROHAMENT® CL is recommended for use in distilling, optimizing throughput in the mashing process.
In distilling, the enzyme is applied to optimize the mashing process by reducing viscosity in slurry and liquefaction, optimizing flow rate (pumpability) and separation, reducing water and energy consumption, increasing fermentable sugars and subsequently alcohol yield, and increasing protein content in DDGS.
- Reduced viscosity in slurry and liquefaction
- Optimized flow rate (pumpability) and separation
- Reduced water and energy consumption
- Increased fermentable sugars and alcohol yield
- Increased relative protein content in DDGS
Individual Enzyme Solutions For Individual Requirements
Our enzyme solutions are highly customizable. If you're not able to find a product that fits your needs, just contact us and we'll find it together.