TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
AB Enzymes GmbH, English: General Terms & Conditions of Sales & Deliveries from AB Enzymes GmbH
AB Enzymes GmbH, German: Allgemeine Verkaufs und Lieferbedingungen der AB Enzymes GmbH
AB Enzymes Inc., English: General Terms & Conditions of Sales & Deliveries from AB Enzymes Inc.
TRADEMARKS & PRODUCT INFORMATION
BIOTOUCH®, COROLASE®, ECONASE®, ECOPULP®, ECOSTONE®, FINASE®, FLASHZYME®, ROHALASE®, ROHAMENT®, ROHAPECT®, ROHAVIN®, QUANTUM® and VERON® are registered trademark of AB Enzymes GmbH. Use and/or sale of these products may be covered by one or more patents as well as patent applications in EU, US and other countries. Product registration requirements apply in selected regions and countries; consult with AB Enzymes for latest updates on product registrations and product availability in your country.
We have used diligent efforts to ensure that all information and statements given on this website are correct at the time of publication. Despite thereof, neither AB Enzymes GmbH nor ROAL Oy nor any of their affiliates can guarantee, represent or warrant that the information and statements are accurate, current and/or complete. As the user controls the application or specific use of our products as well as the technical conditions therefor, we cannot make any representations or warranties with respect to this specific use or application including, but not limit to, any results obtained in the processing of our products. The customer or user is solely responsible for its specific use or application of our products and that such use or application will comply with applicable laws, regulations and all patent or other intellectual property rights of third parties. All information and statements are intended for persons having the required skill and know-how and do not relieve the customer or user from verifying the suitability of information and statements given for a specific purpose prior to use of products. We reserve the right to change content of this website, product specifications and not specified properties of the products without prior notice.
WEB SITE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ the important legal information below, if you are planning to copy, download, forward, store, or reuse any of the information on this site. If you are using this site for more than your own personal information, education, or enjoyment, you could be violating the law.
©AB Enzymes GmbH. AB Enzymes maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. All material from the Site and from any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by AB Enzymes or any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies, may not be copied, distributed or republished, modified, reused, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of AB Enzymes except as provided below. You may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates AB Enzymes intellectual property rights. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
1. Submission: All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated to AB Enzymes through this Site will become the property of AB Enzymes. AB Enzymes shall have no obligation to treat any submission as confidential and will not be liable for any ideas for its businesses, including but not limited to product or advertising ideas, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future AB Enzymes operations. AB Enzymes will be entitled to use any submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensating you or any other person sending the submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make and that you, and not AB Enzymes, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
2. Disclaimer: While AB Enzymes uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, AB Enzymes makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The materials on this Site are provided “as is” and AB Enzymes assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. AB Enzymes does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. AB Enzymes does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You are responsible for the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system resulting, either directly or indirectly, from your use of this Site.
3. Limitation of Liability: Your use of and browsing on the Site are at your own risk. AB ENZYMES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE. AB ENZYMES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE ON AB ENZYMES’ PART OR IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH. AB ENZYMES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
4. Restrictions on Use: Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Site are presented to provide information about AB Enzymes and its products. AB Enzymes operates and controls this Site from its headquarters in Peterborough, UK. AB Enzymes makes no representations that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you use this Site from locations outside of the UK, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Some software from this Site may be subject to export controls imposed by the UK and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported.
5. Applicable Law: These Terms and Conditions and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein. AB Enzymes may modify these Terms and Conditions, without notice, at any time by updating this posting.
AB Enzymes GmbH
Managing directors: Martin Klavs Nielsen, Kristof Barklage Genannt Hilgefort
Registration court: Darmstadt District Court
Commercial register no. HRB 7648