COROLASE® 7089 is a liquid-formulated, bacterial endopeptidase enzyme preparation. The product is characterised by its ability to hydrolyse a broad range of substrates, at neutral pH.
COROLASE® 7089 is used for the hydrolysis of proteins from several animal and plant sources. It hydrolyses high-molecular-weight proteins into low-molecular-weight peptides. Typical applications include the production of hydrolysates from wheat gluten, soy protein, gelatin or collagen, but also the recovery of animal protein from by-products. It is ideally suited for protein hydrolysis applications without pH adjustments, preferably around a neutral pH.
COROLASE® 7089 may be used either as a single enzyme or in combination with other proteases depending on the targets to be achieved.
- Classical bacterial endo-protease to be applied across a variety of plant and animal proteins
- Very good flavour profile, particularly for hydrolysates from animal proteins such as collagen
- For high degree hydrolysis the product works synergistically with COROLASE® 8000 or COROLASE® APC
Declared enzyme: Bacterial endo-protease
pH-range: 5.5 - 8.0
Temperature range: up to 60°C
Physical form: Liquid
Quality grade: Food grade
- Production of collagen peptides
- Recovery of animal protein from by-products
- Fish meal/stick water
- Krill processing
- Plant protein hydrolysates
- Plant protein modification for their optimised use in ice cream, milk alternatives and others
Not sure what is the best solution for your needs?
Our technical experts are pleased to help you select the right product or product combination that fulfils your specific requirements. Just contact us and we'll find out together.