Liquid enzyme preparation for fast and easy production of prebiotic short-chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (scFOS) from sucrose.
Transform sucrose into scFOS – fast and easy
ROHALASE® FOS-UP is the perfect tool for fast production of short-chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (scFOS) from sucrose. The enzyme has an invertase and a fructosyl-transferase activity and converts sucrose in mainly 1-kestose (GF2), nystose (GF3), and fructosyl-nystose (GF4).
Adjust the FOS profile to your needs
The scFOS profile can be managed via enzyme concentration and process conditions applied.
FOS-UP your process!
- Production of scFOS from sucrose
- Various sucrose sources usable
- Fast production process
- Easy application, ready to use
- Adjust scFOS profile to your needs
- Lower production costs compared to existing products
- Production of a prebiotic ingredient supporting digestive health
- Declared enzyme: Invertase
- Optimal pH-range: 5.0 - 6.0
- Optimal temperature range: 50 - 60°C
- Physical form: Liquid
- Quality grade: Food grade