COROLASE® 8000 is a fungal alkaline protease enzyme preparation, primarily applied for animal protein. It is ideal for hydrolysing proteins under neutral to alkaline conditions and is used to achieve a high degree of hydrolysis.
COROLASE® 8000 is a very versatile product with excellent performance on animal protein. It is a thermo-tolerant product, which is active over a broad pH and temperature range.
COROLASE® 8000 is primarily applied for animal protein hydrolysis. Typical applications include the extraction of gelatin and hydrolysis of collagen, recycling of meat cut-offs and the recovery of fish protein from by-products of the fishing industry.
The product may be used either on its own or in combination with other proteases or enzyme activities.
- High activity over a broad pH range and at elevated temperatures of up to 80°C
- Fast and cost-efficient performance in meat and fish protein hydrolysis
- Microbially stable and fast industrial processing can be ensured due to high temperatures of up to 80°C
- Very fast viscosity reduction in animal protein processing
- Patent protected by AB Enzymes
- Works synergistically with COROLASE® 7089 to achieve low molecular weight peptides of <2000Da
Declared enzyme: Alkaline fungal protease
pH-range: 6.0 - 11.0
Temperature range: up to 80°C
Physical form: Liquid
Quality grade: Food grade
- Used for partial or extensive hydrolysis of proteins
- Meat hydrolysates
- Meat recovery from bones
- Fat rendering and fat recovery from slaughterhouse waste
- Fish and seafood processing
- Fish concentrate
- Fish stick-water concentrate production
- Fish meal production
- Gelatin, collagen hydrolysates
Not sure which product you need?
Our technical experts are pleased to help you select the right product or product combination that fulfils your specific requirements. Just contact us and we'll find the right solution for you.